Clearly, social media is the most important innovation in the recent history of the internet. Web 2.0 is about people - rapidly changing the competitive landscape. Companies must adapt their strategy and execution quickly to be successful in this new world.
The following is list of top 5 (5 star) books on business strategy and execution in the Facebook Era:
- The Facebook Era: Tapping Online Social Networks to Build Better Products, Reach New Audiences, and Sell More Stuff - practical case studies of how actual businesses are using social networking in real life
- The Innovator's Toolkit: 50+ Techniques for Predictable and Sustainable Organic Growth - practical and actionable book on innovation
- The Momentum Effect: How to Ignite Exceptional Growth - best of strategy, marketing, innovation, business development and so much more
- Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day - comprehensive, perfectly paced guide on social media marketing
- The Innovation Zone: How Great Companies Re-Innovate for Amazing Success - practical guide on innovation